Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introduction

Some please say I have a way with words and that I have the gift of the gab.  Which leads me to question, is "gift of the gab" a verb?  It's a thing, is it a physical thing?  Not so much; however, it is a thing and if I do posses it - wouldn't that offer it up to have a mild sort of existence.

All that aside, I have been told by at least two people I should start a blog.  One other person has inquired as to why I haven't written a book.  I feel as if most things that happen in my life have already been covered in Seinfeld - less all my rants about gun control and genuinely stupid people and the asinine things they do.  Perhaps I haven't written solely on the fact that I use words that I have no clue what they mean - they just sound good coming out of my mouth.

Either way, I might take a stab at this flogging the blog thing and see what happens.  I don't expect anybody to understand one iota of Mikenglish.  It's like the breaking of the speed barrier, you have to see it to understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1w2DNp3Lp4&feature=related

No comments: